Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm so in love

So real quick, we me the girls today. They are adorable, beautiful, delightful, and I loved every minute. It was awesome. I got to hold them both and play, read books. I hated saying goodbye and would have stayed all day if I could. What's even better is I get to go see our big girl tomorrow. She's a doll, and I cannot wait. Then we'll go visit our baby sister Wednesday together. Back up there to see her Friday and then she's coming here to meet the boys all day Sunday. So busy week,  it'll be a while before I post again. She should be home with us in 2 weeks and the baby the week after. I'm so in love, God is awesome.



1 comment:

  1. Screaming joy for you right now! What an amazing journey! =) hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!