Monday, October 24, 2011

The new adventure begains.

          We will soon have two daughters joining our family!!! I am so excited, and so nervous! The meeting went really well today and we found out that services were terminated last week so there is already a hearing to terminate rights. We got all our questions answered and everything is more than I could have hoped for. We will be scheduling our first visit soon and making a transition plan on the girls coming to live with us. We are hoping that if everything goes smooth we will have our girls home by Thanksgiving.
           Thank you to everyone who prayed for us today, please continue to pray as we work on bringing our girls home. I am kinda in shock. Wow. Okay that's all I can form into sentences right now. I'll update again soon!



2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! That's such exciting news. I am thrilled for you guys!!!! Those girls will be so blessed to have you as their parents...and hopefully your family in return will be blessed with them in your lives.
    Look forward to many more updates and pics when you can. Dry those tears my friend, you deserve it! smiles and huuuugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo...... I'm so happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet them!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!