Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our first visit scheduled!

          We are getting to go meet and visit the girls Monday! We will also be able to talk to their foster moms. And we will be working with them and the placement worker on making a transition plan and working out dates for that. The boys will not be going with us, it's best if we get to visit the first few times without them. But we will be able to take pictures of them to share with the boys. I will not be posting any here or on Facebook. We also will not be sharing names for awhile.
          I'm excited, I'm trying not to be too hopeful, we are strangers to them. I have a bunch of questions for the foster moms, as well as the placement worker. Please be praying that the girls (especially our 2 year old) would not be too overwhelmed, and we'd get a nice visit. The placement workers said they may want to place the 2 year old first, then the baby, but we'd much rather bring them home at the same time so please be praying that we along with the foster mom would be able to figure out what would be best for her.
         I am thankful for all the offers of help with clothing and toys we have gotten. Be sure that I will be taking those of you up on those offers!
        Thank you to all of you for support and prayers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!