Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quick update

Hello all! A few of you have asked, and I know others are wondering about the twins. Well I talked to our social worker today and she said she just talked to their social worker yesterday, and she is still hasn't picked a family. She said that she hasn't looked through all of them yet either. So. There are too many reasons this may be the case and I really don't want to speculate. I'm just trusting in God's timing. If it's His will we'll be picked. While this will get complacted with Josh leaving on his trip, I know God knew all of this before He led us on this path. So thanks for your prayers, still hoping that everything works out for the twins! :)



1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Me too!! Thanks for the update!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!