Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good update!!

      So the Family Fair today was just what I expected, but I did better I think. I practiced ways of making conversation in the car on the way there (by myself, ironic, huh?). So I had some good openers and ways to talk about myself. Still feels very awkward, but I did better, and actually talked to quite a few social workers for a little bit. It was just hard on me emotionally, especially with not hearing anything on the twins.
        BUT I emailed our social worker today to tell her how it went and then asked at the bottom "And we're assuming that we would have heard on the twins by now if they wanted to talk to us, yes?"
       Well she e-mailed me back tonight saying she actually had heard from the twins social worker and she HAS NOT made a decision regrading the twins yet. Yea! I'm excited. So please continue to pray for us regrading that. Josh is worried because I have my hopes up again and he doesn't want to see me sad if we don't get picked. I love him for worrying about me, but how can I not have my hopes up when I hear there has not been a decision yet? I do think that after the things I went through emotionally this week I'll handle it better. I've been clinging to the Lord like I don't remember doing before, and He has been so faithful.



1 comment:

  1. That is really good news! We are praying for you guys daily!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!