Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This is all working out to be a little bit scary.....

      "This is all working out to be a little bit scary." That's what Josh said after I called him this morning with the news from our social worker. So what is the news? Well the twin's social worker is coming up to visit some of her families in July and wants to meet with the few final families for the twins as well. And seeing as how we are one of them she'd like to meet with us. The week she's coming? The week right after Josh gets back from his trip. So I told our social worker that Monday would be best for us because Josh already has Mondays off. She is going to call the other social worker to let her know and get back with me on a time. So God really is taking care of all the timing, and it's all working out for us. Which as I said makes me "excitedly nervous".  So we're excited to see what God is doing and a little nervous about twins. But excited too. Wow big news. I'm kinda in shock that it's working out. I guess I better get all the junk out of the pink room that has piled up and get things in order while Josh is gone. I'm going to be busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!