Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meeting Monday!!

      I just talked with our social worker and we are meeting the girls' worker this Monday the 24th! God is so good, meeting on Monday is such an answer to prayer, this way Josh doesn't have to take an extra day off. Our social worker said I can bring more pictures of our family and our home, which I was going to anyway. And I confirmed again that they are just looking at us for a family.  If after the meeting we are still interested we can schedule a time to visit the girls. Also our social worker told us that sometimes they bring the girls so we might be able to see them Monday. Because it is a couple hour drive from our agency's office the worker has sometimes brought the kids to the disclosure meeting but we don't know if she will or not. So I'm excited that our meeting is Monday, although I feel like it might feel like it takes forever to get here!! I'm glad for my super busy week and weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!